We believe in the need of reliable development.
Development and poverty reduction is in our vision only possible if they are met on five important conditions, these are the pillars of the WellWishes approach:
- planning and contextanalyse (what is going on? what is the need? and who is already doing something?)
- partnerschip (with who do you want to participate)
- participate (involvement of the target group in all facets)
- reliability ( development must continue if the donor withdraws sight; it’s not just a question of money, but also of capacity)
- monitoring, evaluation and accountability (to lender and target audience, about the significance of the project for the population) >